- Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA)
- National Integrity of Sport Unit
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Office for the eSafety Commissioner
- Child Protection legislation
- Age of Consent laws
- National Redress Scheme
National Redress Scheme
Sport Australia, including the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) and the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), is a participating institution in the National Redress Scheme and has committed to providing support and care for anyone impacted by sexual misconduct while under the organisation’s care (now or in the past).
Sexual Misconduct Helpline
A confidential helpline to assist if you have been, or are at risk of being, impacted by sexual misconduct while under Sport Australia's (including the ASC and AIS) care as well as if you are seeking information to prevent or responding to observed sexual misconduct.
Phone: 1800 272 4357