- Olive or canola oil spray
- 500 g lean chicken mince
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 400 g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 200 g jar Mexican salsa or taco sauce
- 575 g jar tomato-based pasta sauce
- 375 g packet fresh lasagne sheets
- 420 g can tomato soup
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Spray a large nonstick frying pan with oil.
- Add chicken and capsicum, and cook for 5 minutes over high heat, breaking up the mince with back of spoon.
- Add beans, salsa and pasta sauce, stir until combined and remove from the heat.
- Cut pasta sheets crossways into thirds and lay out on a board.
- Spoon a line of filling lengthways along the middle of each piece, and carefully roll to create a tube.
- Arrange tubes closely together in a large baking dish, joined side down.
- Pour over tomato soup and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is brown.
- Serve with salad.
- Garnish with chervil, if desired.
Note: you may need two baking dishes for this recipe.